— coding — 1 min read
I have now finished version 1.0 of MTLJTag.
I decided to call it MTLJTag instead of MTLJUSER because I'm supporting the <lj comm> too.
So, for version 1.0:
<lj user=halkeye><lj user="halkeye"><lj comm=halkeye><lj comm="halkeye">
comment support (only works for entries right now, I need to track that down.)
lj-cut (Maybe, but it can sorta be done.)
Preview Entry Support (Probably not useful)
Next Up: A serious site design... Trying to layout something now.. I wish I was way more artisticly creative.
richard: Heh... I just used an MT Macro to do nick substition. I did this since I migrated 2 years of entries over and didn't feel up to replacing all the LJ user= tags. I also added LJ username replacement for people I tend to write about now... Works out okay.
Gavin: Way to ruin my fun :D
But in all honesty, I didn't even .. well remember about macros until early this morning.
But this works, and I intend to impove it...